Monday, April 10, 2017

Here horsey, horsey...a country boy can survive...fisher of men and fishes.

Chillin' at the track...
Howdy howdy!

It's definitely been a week in the mission field!  Haha.  We mainly just knocked a ton of doors this week and got really nothing out of it.  We went fishing today!  I caught 4 in all but threw 2 back cause I'm not about those small fries!  We were out for about 3 hours and caught like 8 or so In total!  Again, threw 3 or so out.  When we went back to the apartment, we found out that crappies have literally no meat and so we just chucked them because it'd be too much work to gut and cook right now.  Maybe next week we'll keep some.  There's a member who lets us fish off of his dock in his back yard, it's legit.

Squattin' at the track...
At church this week, that little boy, A.J., that was with us at conference came and sat by us while his mom bore her testimony.  He's such a cute little bugger.  He came by and snuggled by elder Hill and I and it was the cutest thing that's ever happened to me.  He's like 4 or 5, I want to say.  Anyways, there's a reason God tells us to be like little children.  They're so innocent and loving, he just wanted to be by his missionaries!

Kids, the same everywhere...not at the track...
I also found out this week a family here lived in Syracuse.  They also went to Weber high and Weber state so that's cool.  They're names are the DeLongs and brother DeLong has the SICKEST beard!  He reminds me so much of dad though, it's funny.

This week we pulled a prank on the other elders.  I'll send videos because they explain it all haha.  In short, we baptized their beds in perfume and glitter...the outcome was unexpected...enjoy the videos!

We went to our first horse races!  We got a sick picture of us as they rode by, they go so freaking fast!  Like holy crap!  Elder Hill was freaking out cause he loves horses and lives on a ranch and so when we went he was jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store!  It was actually kind of adorable.

Posin' at the track.
We also found out that Jesus was a country boy.  In Mark 11, it says Jesus told the disciples to get him  an unridden horse.  When they get the horse, Jesus broke it and rode it.  So it confirms, JESUS WAS A COUNTRY BOY, HOSS!  YEE HAW!

Elder Hill and I are getting along wonderfully!  I love this dude so much.  I cannot even express it,

I hope all is well with y'all, love y'all!  Peace out hoss!

Kings Do King Things
Goin' Buck Wild

I don't know what this building is.

The force is strong with this one.
I silently correct his grammar in every email.





Glasses...we got glasses here!

No comments:

Post a Comment