|For those of you that know the significance...|
|Possibly the coolest painting EVER!|
|Wendy's gets it...is this copyright infringement?|
Thursday we helped Devaux get a dresser for another member and the lady who sold it had this eagle statue! I'm going back next week to look at it and possibly buy it haha. But also cause we gave her a Book of Mormon and want to follow up. We cleaned the apartment and studied. We got 60 nuggets for $10 at BK and did family History work as a district. We played volleyball with the Stevens family and again, we had a wonderful time!!
|Kai and kids just bond, one big kid to another!|
|This pic makes me sing happy songs in my head!|
Saturday we helped Brother Burnside move his mother in law. She's moving into our apartment complex right across from us so it was easy! AJ came and I played with him while we were moving! After the moving I played catch and hide and seek with him! He's 5 and full of energy! His mom was so happy haha. We got called for another blessing with the other elders and the lady told Elder Rasmussen to look up her grand daughter cause they're both going to BYUI in the fall haha. "She's beautiful! *wink*" hahahaha.
|Do you even read sticks, bro?|
1. My favorite scripture: JST John 1:1-3
2. I make some bomb smoothies
3. If you want to know why you can't just believe in Jesus and God to be saved, read James 2:19 (14-26 for full effect, but 19 is the fun one). The JST version is even better.
4. Arkansas is the only place where wearing glasses is just as bad as not wearing glasses cause they fog up as soon as you walk outside.
5. Finally received a letter for the first time in 8 or 9 weeks...from the Fonnesbecks and the YSA class. Thanks guys for the love...or lack thereof.
Hope y'alls week was great! Keep on keepin on and Praise the Lord. Amen hallelujah.
Update...Brother Gibbs passed away this morning...3 am, with his final wish. To die at home. Sister Gibbs is taking it hard. We're gonna keep visiting her and loving her this week. It's taking a pretty rough toll on me due to a couple things, but I'll be fine.
Kings Do King Things
Goin' Buck Wild