Monday, December 19, 2016

"We also..." is the new, "And it came to pass..." Not strong with this one grammar is. -Yoda

Classic Christmas Card
Merry Christmas Season Y'all!!!

I hope y'all have had a great week!  Mine was pretty good!  We were able to see Patricia!  We mainly threw down on the Book of Mormon with bold testimony and let her know why she needs it.  She promised she'd read it every morning and night!  And we found out, the night we met her (when we took her cigarettes) she cut down from 2 packs a day to one, just like that.  She promised again she'd cut it down to a half pack by Tuesday and then quit by Thursday.  She wasn't at church yesterday cause she got pretty sick, but she said she'll be better.  So let's see how that goes haha!  She is begging to be baptized.  It's happening next week on the 31st because she got sick and so we had to move lessons and stuff to days that work for her.   #NewYearNewMe  She picks up and understands everything so we're blessed haha.

Sexy Christmas Card
We also met a lady named Tammie who was really sweet and cool!  She loved the message of the Book of Mormon and wants us to come back, but we have to call her back.  We're really bad at that sadly.  Missionaries aren't perfect haha.  The Johnson's, one of our favorite members, are moving back to thatcher this week so it bums me out.  He's an Army chaplain I think and he's being deployed so he's going back to AZ so his wife can be with family and friends while he's gone.

We also had our Christmas party on Saturday!  We made pies for it!  It consisted of an Oreo crust with some pudding and a crap ton (yes, that's a u it of measure) of whipped cream haha.  No one ate it besides sister Taylor (i think) and us.  Sad.  We also did service for toys for tots!  It was so great!  We were there for 4 hours helping give people toys for their kids this Christmas!  Of course some of them didn't exactly need it (there's very dishonest people here) but it was great!!!

True Meaning of Christmas Card
We also had Christmas Zone conference!  Elder and sister Baheshti (from the 70) came and spoke to us and it was amazing!  We did the talent show and we danced haha.  I don't have the video, but I think I'll have it next week!  There was some funny stuff!  I had so much fun!  Elder Nielson went home so that bums me out.  But his comp, elder Croft, and I are pretty good friends!  We did the toys for tots together!  If you get a chance, tell his mom that I wish him the best!

Also I cut my hair haha.  I hate my long hair cause it's too hard to manage.  So I buzzed it down!
Missing the warmth...not a Christmas Card
Sorry for the short email!  It was a pretty quiet this week!  Well, besides the freaking weather haha.  There was a tornado in Mississippi and a tornado warning in olive branch and here.  Nothing big though, just a lot of wind.  I got out to back elder Edwards in the car, and I got in the car and was drenched haha.  It was 75 on Saturday and then 40ish yesterday and like 30 today...so i hate my life at the moment haha.  I have Arizona in me still and HATE the cold!  Haha it's so lame.   But hey, I guess I need to learn to love it if I'm gonna be here another winter!

People who drive Oldsmobuicks at Christmas
I can't wait to talk to you losers on Sunday!!!  It's crazy I've been out for 4 and a half  months!!  How's the house?  Quiet(er)?  Haha.  I hope so!  Without Kaeden and I, I bet it's pretty different!  I think I'm gonna be calling around like 3ish so Kye can be there!  She works until 2:30 so it'll be like 4ish my time!  The things I do for family haha.  I'm sure that sister Taylor will tell you when I'm gonna get on though cause she's just like mom...like to the fetching T haha.  (It's not bad!)

I'm so glad that Cort is doing great in track!!  Keep killing it bud!  Remember to always be the first one there and the last one to leave!  Read the talk "pursuing excellence" in the April 1985 priesthood conference!  It's so good!  You have to tell me about the recitals!  And why am I getting more pictures from grandma than you guys?  It's been a few weeks since I've gotten a picture.
And get Toms email for me!!

Kings Do King Things
They Call Me Fuego






No comments:

Post a Comment