Monday, September 25, 2017

Short and sweet, the work is progressing!

Chop, chop, choppin' on heaven's door...
Sorry for the short email, we're going to the temple soon and I won't have much time afterwards to email.  I just drove 2 hours in a mini van to get to Memphis, my birth place and home!  Let me tell ya, I'm never EVER owning a mini van.  This week was good.  We saw Steven a couple times and he came to church!!  We gave him some clothes and I gave him my American flag tie with the Statue of Liberty on it.

That's how you know I'm serious about this guy haha.  We taught a bunch of people and literally DOMINIC JUST CALLED AND WE SET A DATE WITH HIM!!!!  It's been 3 weeks but we got him!!!  Anyways!  Hope y'all have a great day yall!!

2 Nephi 33:6
6 I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell.

I glory in my God and in Jesus!  He answers prayers and gives love to all who come to him!  I love y'all so much!!

Kings Do King Things
Goin' Buck Wild

Beany time...whoa, whoa...
Swing that axe...love seeing this boy work!




Hmmm, not sure what this is...or why this is


No comments:

Post a Comment